Sunday, March 8, 2009

HERstory 2009






I morphed into Rhoda Loomis for Mad Art's 3rd annual HERstory with calico cowgirl, Reyna Staganaro on the mandolin!
I'm pleased to say we were pretty durn good. My song "Ode To Anne" is quite a long story song and perhaps a wee bit wordy. People with ADHD would have a hard time with it. I pulled it off quite well if I do say so myself.
We were the first act up and left at intermission. I really wanted to stay through the whole event. Bill said the fog was pretty thick and driving wouldn't be easy so we got a quick bite to eat at Nichols and Beal and got on the road. Driving home from Hamilton was the WORST drive I ever had. I couldn't see ANYTHING all the way home the fog was so thick!
Here are a few shots from Ed took with Reyna''s camera. I had on my Oma apron for the sound check.

No comments: