Monday, December 17, 2012

Aurora In Idaho With Chobani! Nothing But GREAT!

My lovely girl Aurora was hired to the mobile team of Chobani and she is now traveling the country side promoting greek yogurt and she couldn't be happier! She is now in Idaho at the opening ceremony of Chobani's new plant. I'm just so thrilled for her in her new endeavor and so thankful to Hamdi for taking the chance in our community to start his business. It's been a god send for many, many people in our area. Cheers Chobani! Aurora and two roomies have also rented a charming farm house just down the hill from me in the quaint town of Poolville. She's in her glory, playing house wife and has named her new rental abode,"Das Poolhaus" as there is an in ground fenced in pool out back. I'm tickled she's only 2 miles down the road and I can bring her food as I haven't quite learned how to cook for two yet. When a dutch oven comes out, it's gotta be filled with something delectable. It's gonna be a very memorable Christmas to say the least. I can't wait to cook for my family and just be with them. That is all I need.

No comments: