Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Stay-cation

Crazy busy is all I can say. Loving and living the dream. Gardening, kayaking, Working Stillwater and playing a respectable amount of gigs. One never knows who you will meet at Stillwater! I was requested by a couple who winters in Florida and summers in Lake Placid at the Still a few weeks ago. A wonderful couple who made it totally worth my while to travel up and play while they had dinner. Then a hospital gig in Herkimer, The Brackel then home. This Saturday I'll be at the Big Moose Station then back to Stillwater. Working weekends and stay-cationing during the week. Summer is spinning by so fast that already I'm dead heading my day lilies and cutting back the host shoots.The garlic has been harvested and the yellow beans are out of control! Last night I finally made time and invited my dear friends and neighbors over for a Mexican pizza happy hour on the front porch. I hope to get a few more of these in before the snow flies. Cheers!

No comments: