Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pennies For Us

So, everywhere I go suddenly there are pennies. Dad used to pick up pennies where ever he went. I'm thinking he's leaving me a trail telling me I'm where I'm supposed to be. Now my sister's, Nancy and Lisa have been suddenly aware of pennies found in peculiar places on their travels. Every time I see a penny, I pick it up and say, Thanks Dad. I miss him so.
Anyway. Another wonderful thing has happened. NICK GOT A JOB! At Michaels AND HE LOVES IT!  I went out on a limb once again for Nick when I learned that Michael got stood up by a newly hired cook. Michael has taken Nick under his wing and told him he would teach him everything he knows about cooking. Nick is ONE excited young man and now with some purpose! Its like going to a private culinary school and getting paid for it. I've re-named my car the Sangerfield Express as I'm his private taxi. Its a small price to pay. Nick is happy, working and making money and I couldn't be happier for him. I swear Dad is responsible for many things. He taught me many, many lessons. Most important is to never give up on your kids. Its been a long rough road with Nick. He's coming around now tho thank GOD!
Here a few new rugs from Adrianna's Thoughts In Wool. Nannerbella in her garden with her pets past and present. Maggie and Petey Pie being of the past and her new and I say beloved long haired chihuahua, Tiko along with Charlie the orange cat in the corner. No, Mom didn't run out of orange wool while hooking Charlie. Charlie lost his tail much to his demise in a run in with a car on route 12. The other rug is a Saltbox and Turkeys. Notice the buck in the top corner. Dad!

No comments: