Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random March Shots

Digging out my deck...There is a picnic table in there!


~ Buster Brown ~


I came to a decision while taking a brisk March walk this morning that I'm gonna have a vegetable garden this summer Adam AND Eve would be jealous of. I love how hard all the locals round here work
~Lovely Lila May~ providing us with their fresh, organic produce. Its just ridiculously expensive. I spent 7 dollars on a loaf of bread from Alambria Farm's booth at the Poolville Community Center and then $5.50 for a 4 oz block of goat cheese. Crazy! I shouldn't complain about the goat cheese as I don't see myself raising goats any time soon but the bread.. Come On! I can bake a loaf of bread for crying out loud. I just needed to get out of the house so off to the market I went. Bill bought 2 pounds of ground beef from a local organic farmer and after getting it home I read the package and the beef wasn't even from her farm!
After this mornings walk I spent a good hour picking up the cyclone of sticks shed from my aging seven maple trees that shade my house in the summer. I got a whole garden tractor wagon load. I'm so looking forward to that first spring camp fire!
After unloading the wagon load of sticks next to the outdoor fire pit, I found my self a shovel and decided to help spring along and began shoveling out my deck...there's still much shoveling to do.
So here are some random shots...

No comments: