Thursday, April 19, 2012

On The Mend








ITS ALL GOOD! Nick AND Bill are really doing great together! Bill is finally going out of his way to be cordial. Nick was asked aboard the white red neck handy man van and has helped Bill on a few jobs. Its so nice to walk into the kitchen and hear them just TALK! I've been living in a house divided for the last 6 or more years and didn't know how much more I could take. Living with the two people you love the most, but hate each other is no easy task. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel much better about everything as a whole.
So I got a new lens for my Nikon. My dear ole friend, Richie Rich (because he's got a cake job at Colgate, a confirmed bachelor with not wife and kids thus able to buy the nicest toys around) gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. A Nikkor18-200mm lens for a $150.00. He bought it for 1,800.00 but dropped it thus damaging the auto focus at 18. I have to manually focus in. NOT A PROBLEM! So I'm having fun. It is a big honkin think tho. I still might break down for a little point and shoot for kayaking.
Here are some shots from a five mile hike around Woodsman Pond in my back yard of Brookfield. I'm so lucky to live where I do.

No comments: