Sunday, April 15, 2012

Picking On A Cherry Martin





There has been an accident resulting in the demolition of my Martin guitar. I just can't seem to keep one in the house. The first Martin I bought with the gigging money saved from playing Tuesday nights at the Big Moose Inn was stolen from the trailer park next door to Price Chopper where Nick left if after borrowing it to play at an open mic. This time, the result of a Nick/ Bill scuffle.
(Bill is in the dog house big time and there just may be a divorce lawyer in my future.) My life is far from perfect...living in between two men with a 46 year gap in between has been no picnic. All in all, it's all on the mend and I again took my advice. Don't stay mad just get even. Hit them where it hurts the most. The pocket book thus my new Cherry Martin. She's one beauty and a lot nicer than the last, made-in-China-Martin.

No comments: